Thursday, April 28, 2011


In Nothingness

Through this page I peep,

Penetrating the mechanism and reality manipulation.

My voice and my inner thoughts resounding in between the particles

of ink. Rising and falling in between the pages of existence.

How it came to pass. Twisted philosophies and beings betrayed.

We are always brought to remembrance that we are the sons of men.


Stories I have written, I have lived, and articulated through my existence.

Stories I have met and dwelleth with, understanding and learning from them,

Reading and listening to the echoes of the living.

My days had come to tell me another story that I didn’t know.

They had revealed the truth about the things that I could not overcome.

Then I had to humble and evaporate pride which is vanity.


Existence had taught me, I have a long way to trod on,

Looking at the challenges of the material life,

Struggles and hopes of others on a person.

Pressurizing him into knowing the wrong side of his beloved.


Residing in the ghetto my eyes saw pain…

I beheld nothingness becoming my best friend,

My brother in nothingness, I was nothing and I had nothing.

Something I could try to master, was to have something.

So that I will be able to be something, but nothingness dwelleth with me

And convinced me that in nothingness we are something.

My nothingness brought me hunger and poverty it brought nothing


So I questioned myself in this nothingness of stress and heart aches.

Struggling to be something, the value of human beings turned into scales

Of classes that are directly proportional to the things.

Works not counted but things calculated

You must do something…

No comments:

Post a Comment