Thursday, April 28, 2011


...plenty patterns I part with the self and experience the unknown to my cite. I reveal the true self but still question the real self. As well as the life I have embraced living, mistakes making and pain enduring, peeling my skin and exposing the green.

Time twirled and she lost herself around him hence he couldn't leave her behind, to him she gloomed in light and he always wanted to embrace, hold her in his arms.

The story of Knowledge and overstanding, light that is brought upon by word sharing, cracking the ancient stone and untighing the sailors knot was their love. She made him and he made her yet the distance was ever opening.

...A life time of living up to standards whose standards....
Questions quarreled queuing in the carnal of confusion equalizing the quick cow that makes cash where the air is full of ash...

No comments:

Post a Comment