Thursday, April 28, 2011

In good time...in good season

...Upon sunset I lay these words reflecting on the time spent how it all has been utalised, these minutes, hours and days that I open my eyes to. Still in search of my freedom striving still and observing how my time is bought, owned by those who employ me, how can I buy it back? My total independence, how can I regain it. At thirty I am already tired of being a slave, tired of not having enough in such a way that it takes me back to the slave master to beg and plea for my freedom, the little that he gives. I can see the light shining but still I cannot touch it. It is my desire not to be another man's slave, to achieve my freedom under the sun in my lifetime. For as long I shall be a slave so will be the generations to come after me. Hence responsibility comes into space format the course and influence the dream. What is it that men lives for except his dreams. They give him direction and light his way, they separate him from ordinary men with respect and fortune upon fulfillment. This is what makes him wake up and don't give in.

I chase my own still, changing lanes running like a fugitive across the mountains and valleys of consciousness. It is what I know that won't let me go and what I have understood through different schools of initiation. Who I am and the role that I am suppose to play is what I manifest everyday which is that what I shall be.

No coincidence in this life of mine for every thought is meditated and planned through a strict thought process. I posses the strength to travel and reach this dream, live in it and become part of it. A lot of my people have passed on before time I wonder if their dreams were fulfilled by the time their souls depart. But also it comes to mind that our dreams are within a dream hence smaller dreams make up the bigger dream. It is upon these grounds that I decide to pack my bags and follow my dream. in good time...in good season.

No comments:

Post a Comment