Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He who feels it knows it...


...the electricity...its gone again just like yesterday but it never borders me anymore.

For I have learned and understood my inheritance, the struggle of my people,

I the African still suffering the struggles of the past...

I can see deception when the train stops in the middle of nowhere,

The taxis never come in time,

Communities sleep on the pavements of corner Eloff and Plain.

Small things that make up the bigger picture of things and things in RSA.

I try that this never get into my veins for I will be called a racist with backwardness if I react to it.

If I say that the black man is not still free in this country it will sound bad to the master and our brothers who consider themselves free. Through this paper I communicate with them that overstand the course of our struggle, neither insighting any thoughts but he who feels it knows it, without you feeling the fire you won't know that it is hot

hence I feel it from where I stand, I see it and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment