Sunday, September 20, 2015

Unomkhubulwane

One day while I was walking down the street of Johannesburg, at the traffic lights just before I cross i saw a being standing upright and not moving, she looked like she was also crossing the road but when the light turned green she stood alone still standing naked and burnt with marks of smoke that create a texture in her skin. as i walked towards her i realised that it was a Manichean that survuved the burning building downtown. when I reached next to her I picked her up and put her on my shoulder to the Green office where she got a make over and some life was imparted to her.

she represents the undying spirit of mother nature and resistance to toxins, wars, systems, religion even resistant to death hence she stands upright after all and plants still grow in her life is sustained.. Gaia Gaia



No comments:

Post a Comment