Monday, June 9, 2014

Forbidden Fruit
 Quietly connecting communion in the shadow of loud opinions
Tracing my inner evolution from eons of years when I dwelleth in secret
I can only hear my inner voice whispering in massive volumes articulating my days
My history told through actions of immorality, bases of understanding the self destructed and demolished with identity demise.
On the down fall of the waterfall I descend in rapid speed not knowing what is the end when I reach the ground. Destiny divided into dreams of prosperity and destruction.
Quietly I connect and commune, daily fighting to be immune to the cold weathers and harsh viruses.
To the forces that give life to these bones I strengthen communion as i gaze upon Zion
The covenant of the prominent , faithful ones.  In a distance I see shining like sparks
The victory of conquering this flesh and world around it
Communion overcrowding 
loud opinions
Through eons of time I trace my existence
from the days I dwelleth in secret 
manifesting into things that be 
as the tears of the sun from celestial, causal to physical
in the word that created the mystical from nothingness into being oceans the winds and the trees and all that manifested upon the face of the earth.
Along the paths that connect the world like the rivers that quench our thirst
From the east moving like the sun to villages townships, ghettos and slaveships
In the footsteps of the elephant when the lion raw in the midst of Kilimanjaro within the of Biko when the panther runs and the revolutionaries gather in resistance of the bad weather
Stange enough but good enough when the volcanic fire move the ground
With the voice of thunder and the Hurricane sweeps the streets and put silence upon all science Through eons of years I trace my existence when I dwelleth in secret manifesting into things that be that live ,things and beings that breath.   

No comments:

Post a Comment